Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Twins

Well I had my 16 wk. check up yesterday and all is well. The babies heartbeats are exactly what they need to be. We had a different sonographer this time (not Dana) and she well sucked. She took no time, would not make any pictures, and did not explain anything that was on the screen. I (after two pregnancies) kind of new what to look for but she went over my belly so fast that about the only thing that I could make out was the babies were head to head. Dr. McMichens measured my belly and right now I am measuring 5 months. He said the further along I get and the bigger the babies get the further away and larger that number will get. At my next visit (20 wks) I could serious measure 6.5 - 7.0 months prego. I am going to be as big as a house and I feel like I getting there quite quickly. I can feel them move quite a bit and I am running out of room for food already.

No comments: