Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Drs. Apt.

I had a doctors apt. today, I am going every two weeks so it was just another check up. I do however get to have a US every time I go in so it is kind of cool. Well since the beginning of January they are measuring them. I found out today that they went through a growth spurt in the last 2 weeks. They have gained almost 2 lbs each in 2 weeks. Baby A (Logan) is 2lbs 7oz, and Baby B (William) is 2lbs 10 oz. Dr. McMichens says that I could not be having a more perfect multiples pregnancy and should have no problem making it to 36 weeks! At this point belly is measuring at 8 months (if it was a singleton pregnancy).

I asked a question about the amount of pressure that is between my legs (a ton more than with the other 2). Well looking at the US the reason for that is Logan's head is laying right on top of my cervix literally (they had to do a vaginal sonogram just to see and measure my cervix). Good news it is very thick and completely shut no worries, just uncomfortable for me.

1 comment:

Candi said...

Glad to hear things are looking good! I was wondering what their names were :...Love it!...what's their middle names?