Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I hope everyone had a blessed Christmas and a Happy New Year!

I had a wonderful time and I got to see my uncle whom I haven't seen in about 4 years...he is still crazy & strange but I love him anyway!

The girls got way to much stuff and now I have to find places to put the stuff, our house is only so big and with 2 on the way we are going to have to get a storage building or add on.

Had my 25 week apt. Monday and the boys look great! They are moving quite a lot now and it is really cool to watch my belly. Looks different than it did with the girls, moves in different places and totally feels different. The lower baby (A) is the one that feels weird, sometimes I think he is going to stick his hand out and wave he moves that low. It does feel strange. I now will be going to the Doc every 2 weeks and they are going to be measured each time. Michael and I think that we are only going to have to wait another 10 weeks or so. I only have 12 weeks to go if I can hold out to full term with twins. The good news is if I can hold out 5 more weeks the survival rate is in the 90% range and the NICU time could be minimal. Please pray that it will be at least 10 weeks.

No comments: