Friday, June 25, 2010

Kidos

Okay I am finally getting around to getting pictures up. I new I would be busy but holly cow the older they get the busier I get! So here they are, pictures of my children (all 4):

William is next to Anna and Logan is next to Scarlet (and no Logan doesn't have a mohawk). Anna 10, Scarlet 2, Boys are 2 months in this picture.

Anna's 10th birthday! You really don't realize how fast they grow up. I would advise anyone not to rush it!
This is one of the sweetest pictures of Scarlet and Zeus (one of our dogs). Zeus is her puppy and he likes it.
Here are the boys they are now almost 3 months old and they are huge!



This one is Logan. At 3 months old he is 12lbs and 2' long! I find that really big considering he was a preemie. He left the hospital at 6lbs and something and 171/2" long.

This one is William. At 3 months he is 10lbs and 22" long. It is hard to believe that when they were born he was considered the bigger one because he was longer (they weighed the exact same 7lbs 1oz).
Here they all are at the Boys baptism. Evie and Jason are all four's God Parents or as we like to refer to them as Quad Parents.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

SO great to see an update on your crew! The boys are so cute (well, the girls are too...you know what I mean).

I can't believe Anna is 10...hard to believe!