Tuesday, September 9, 2008

5 on Tuesday!

I am going to try for 10 but I can't promise anything.
1. To start with I hate painting and I can't wait until it is over and done with. I didn't realize how much of a hub the kitchen is to our family. I miss it so much. I will be posting before and after pics soon.
2. I had my first Girl scouts service unit meeting last night and I loved it. I am so excited about being a girl scout leader. Right now there is a possibility of 20 girls in our troop OMG!!! I can't wait to go camping!
3. I am excited about our high school reunion coming up. I should have plenty of time to plan for a slumber party at Nana's house for the girls. Now I just have to figure out what to wear!!
4. My Grandmother is doing better so I am relieved about that one and my grandfather had to be put in an assisted living home.
5. Pitiful but I haven't anything else to really talk about I am a real home body.
SORRY only 5!

No comments: