Friday, September 19, 2008

Troop 767

Well it is now official, I am a Brownie troop leader. I am so excited that we ended up having enough girls to start our own troop! Anna is so excited she wants me to order her the brown knee socks and beanie to go with her vest and khaki skirt!! She is going to sell a boat load of cookies looking so cute! How can you resist a brownie complete with knee socks, a beanie, and the pig tails!! I am going to have to get used to the extra time away from home though, I am such a home body.

Michael and I have started to talk about another baby. We are thinking about trying for number three in February. I am still debating because he is throwing me a big 30th birthday party in 2010 and I know that I would still be breast feeding if not still prego.

Our kitchen looks so much better but we still have to finish the cabinet doors and the drawers. I hope this will be that last weekend!! I am so sick of the mess and of paint. I would love to look at my kitchen and not see every dish or spice that we have in the cabinets.

This weekend I am being confirmed at our church and I am so excited. After the ceremony we will be having our annual pig roast yummy!! Anna is going to be an acolyte. I am just so thankful that I am at a church that I am so welcomed.

Me and some of the girls from work have decided to do weight watchers. I am actually glad that I am a nursing mother because I have to add an extra 12 points to my daily amount. Monday is the big day for that. Before and after pictures will not be take well the before pictures anyway.
My goal is to lose at least 4 sizes. I will have to lose weight before I decide to toss the birth control, I want to be cute and prego next time!!!!

Tootles

No comments: