Friday, October 3, 2008

Its Friday!

Yeah! It's Friday! Thank God! I have so much that I want to do this weekend. I made my first batch of baby food on Tuesday and I have so many recipes that I want to try out this weekend and I cannot wait. Scarlet seemed to enjoy the homemade stuff a whole lot better that the store bought stuff.

Anna will be Acolyting for the first time on Sunday and we are all very excited about it. Anna seems to be a little nervous but will not admit it. My mom even bought her some new earrings for the occasion.

Girl scouts is getting easier for me and I am loving every minute of it. I am so excited about everything that I am getting to experience through the GS. Anna has already read the first three sections of her handbook and has kind of taken charge in the troop. I hope that personality trait sticks it will serve her well later in life.

We are getting a new cat in a few days that will make the pet total 6. We have 4 turtles, 1 dog and now 1 cat. I am trying to convince Michael that we need a big dog too. That isn't going so well right now though. We have no fence for our back yard on with our creepy neighbors I don't want to let them just run loose to use the rest room. Maybe when we get an invisible fence next spring we can entertain the big dog idea.

No comments: