Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

I want to wish every one a happy Halloween! We have been looking forward to this for a while now and I have one extremely excited little girl. I also have one that has no idea why we insist on putting weird things on her and taking pictures (she's a little pink lady in her poodle skirt!) Anna is a hippy chick complete with custom bell bottoms! I will have pictures up later! We (Michael and Anna) carved pumpkins SCARY! I took pictures. One thing good I can say about this Halloween is we got to wear our PJ's to work today!!!!! I completed my look with minimal makeup and rollers in my hair-talk about scaring people!

I went to the family event last weekend and was so glad to see some old friends! I was nervous about nothing! It really was good to see some old friends. I will admit though the band well sucks (in comparison to its glory days in the 90's) I was also disappointed in the flag corp too.....shame!
I didn't get to got to the actual reunion because I had a Juliet Low Birthday Party/Halloween Carnival to go to for the Girl Scouts. I kind of wished I had gotten to go but next time I will.

I am getting excited about Lauren's baby shower next week! I am so happy for them! I know that she'll be a great mother! She has a good role model to look to for advice. I wish them all the best! I do hope that I will get to see the baby after the empress arrives too.

TO ALL A HAPPY AND SAFE HALLOWEEN!!!!!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Thanks!!! I am excited about seeing you too! And you are welcome to see her any time that you want to. I assure you that she will be in the Decatur area a lot and she and Scarlet will be good playmates when they are a little older!