Friday, October 24, 2008

  • Michael hurt his back last weekend working out and has been on overtime all week. I have be in agony watching him hurt and knowing there is nothing that I can do about it. I finally convinced him to go to the doctor. I really hope that it's just a pulled muscle and not something serious.
  • We had our Girl Scout investiture ceremony last night and had blast. Scarlet has become our troop's mascot and will be helping us sell cookies this year!!!! I love being a leader and I am growing s much as a mother and a person, I would recommend scouting to anyone.
  • My grandfather had surgery last night and is doing OK. He had an enlarged prostate but all is well now.
  • The family event for my 10 year high school reunion (I assume) is still on for tonight. I am very nervous about it for some reason. I am excited to see old friends again but I am still very nervous. Michael on the other hand thinks that I'll be fine and that it'll be fun for me. He is trying to be supportive and calm my fears. I guess he's right I do have a great life full of friends and family, I have a career and a beautiful home. I am still nervous about it though.
  • My girls are growing up so fast and I just can't stand it.

No comments: