Monday, August 24, 2009

Baby B

Well I had my first OB visit today. I was amazed that I actually heard and saw it's heartbeat. I loved being able to actually see something. Seeing the little heart "beat" though and it made me warm & fuzzy. I was given good news about it.....the fact that they were able to pick that much up at only 6 weeks dropped my miscarriage risk from 35% to 5%. It actually seems different to me because this baby B was planned. I would love to upload the pics but I can't get the scanner to cooperate...I am severely technologically challenged (maybe if I let Scarlet & Anna try they can get it to work LOL).

tootles

2 comments:

Candi said...

I never get tired of hearing the heartbeat. It's like the best sound in the world :)

Lauren said...

Yay! I remember seeing Rory's...it is magical! Congrats again!