Monday, August 31, 2009

Monday!

Well if I have ever had a bad day today would be it. I could not get motivated this morning & I felt so sick. Got caught in all kinds of traffic on the way to work.....school, slow/idiot drivers, even a wreak. Once I get to work I sigh (15 minutes late by now). While walking to the time clock I walk out of my shoe & fell. Not just fall but I slide across the floor on my knees (a Michael Jackson move of sorts). Okay by now I am sick as a dog, late for work, embarrassed beyond belief, and have bruises on both of my knees & shins. I just hope that tonight I can just relax and watch a movie. I would have a drink to go with that movie but I can't so I will just have to settle.

2 comments:

Candi said...

That definitely sounds like a case of the Mondays. Hopefully the rest of your week gets better!

Colleen said...

Hey girlie! I just got back to work and read that you're pregnant! Just wanted to tell you congratulations!!