Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thursday

First:
Good morning to all. I want to start by telling everyone what we did this morning. Yesterday Scarlet shoved Kleenex up her nose. My mother-in-law tried to get it all out but couldn't. Well as busy as we were yesterday evening I had forgotten about it, Scarlet was playing as is nothing was wrong. This morning about 5:15 she woke up screaming, well like a ton of bricks it hit me that I had forgotten. I wake Michael up and we get her out of the bed, grab the tweezers, the bulb sucker, and a flashlight. In the mean time we wake Anna up which is a good thing since she could hold the flashlight. To make a long story short it took three people and 30 minutes to retrieve a piece of Kleenex about an inch long out of her nose. How she managed to shove it that far up there is beyond me.

Second:
I have been following Brandi's blog for a week or so now and I love it. It has some political content that is very true and very real. I have actually posted a link and a quote from her blog on my facebook page. She really does her homework. It is really good if you haven't read it you should just follow the link from my blog.

Third:
The news is in Michael and I are pregnant. Since this one was our first planned pregnancy we already have the names picked out. To tell you the truth I am having mixed feelings of excitement and nervousness (both of my other kids were oopses). We have decided that if this one is a boy I am getting fixed. If it is another girl we'll try one more time but 4 is the limit and I am getting fixed (yes it's my decision to get fixed & I have no problem with it).

4 comments:

Candi said...

Congrats on the pregnancy! When are you due? We'll all have little ones around the same age :)
Also I need to add you to my facebook because I don't think I have you as a friend on there yet! If you don't get a friend request from me in the next day or two (you know how pregnancy brain is) then if you get a chance look me up: Candi McClanahan

Lauren said...

YAY!!!!! So excited for you! Can't wait to hear all about it.

Katy said...

Thanks y'all! My due date is around April 20th!!! You guys do know we will have to get all the babies together for play dates.

Monica said...

Congrats, that's so exciting!!