Thursday, September 17, 2009

Babies A & B


Well Michael & I decided that we are going to take weekly pictures of my belly since it is possible to see a difference quicker than with a singleton pregnancy. I will post them (well maybe not every week) so here is my first belly shot. Now please keep in mind there is still some of my chunk there but honestly I have gained 7 lbs and I can already feel that hard belly uncomfortable feeling when I try to lay on my stomach. My pants are also starting to get snug on me....I feel like I am about 3 months or so prego. Lord help me I am going to be huge! Do they make maternity clothes that big?

3 comments:

Colleen said...

I'm so excited to watch you through this pregnancy!! It's amazing what our bodies can do! I can't wait to hear all about the challenges and amazing experiences with twins! TWINS! I still can't get over it. So happy for you.

Candi said...

I agree with Colleen..this will be amazing to watch. I love the belly pics part...it's amazing to see how it changes!

Roz said...

I've been under a rock! Congrats, congrats! 2 babies for one pregnancy, now that's the way to do it. ;) You all are in my prayers!