Wednesday, September 30, 2009

update

I found out last week that my brother will be shipping off to either Iraq or Afghanistan on Dec. 1st. He is upset because he will be missing Kahnon's 1st Christmas and her 1st birthday. I ask that you pray for his safe return. He is leaving Friday to report to Washington state where he will be stationed I assume for a few years at least.

I am extremely glad that my 1st trimester is nearing it's end. I really hope my 2nd trimester brings some relief from morning sickness. I can't wait to be able to get my appetite back and I hope my chicken aversion subsides because I used to love chicken. I hate taking the belly pictures because you really can see a slight difference in size each week (it is starting to scare me a little).

1 comment:

Lauren said...

i understand your chicken aversion. I had that too. It majorly stunk. sorry to hear that your brother is shipping out, that stinks...for all involved.

hope that morning sickness goes away for you!