Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Tuesday Morning

This weekend was great, well sort of:

We went to a kick off party at a friends and had a really good time. Scarlet got to jump on a trampoline for the first time and she had the time of her life(nice & worn out too!). Michael got so much done on the girls club house...all four walls are now up! Sunday was the usual church in the morning, lounge in the evening. All the trouble began when we decided to eat Sunday dinner with Michael's parents. Scarlet got sick & threw her little guts up all over her highchair. Let me tell you that is one pitiful sight...seeing your child throwing up cause there is nothing you can do until they get done. Once we got her all cleaned up and settled down we went home & put her to bed and she slept better that night then she had all week. Monday started out really great. Scarlet helped Michael take the tire off of my car, she played all morning, fed the turtles and had breakfast. Around ten that morning we laid down to take our morning nap, nothing new. I woke up around 11:30 zapped of all energy and every muscle in my body hurt and my tongue is swollen with scabs on it, I knew that I'd had a seizure.

Okay I make it through the weekend, Tuesday morning rolls around & I know that I have to go work. I get ready and Michael & I hop in the car (I have to ride with him because under Al. law I can't drive for 6 months). On our way in to work I ask him to pull over cause I felt seriously queasy. Once he pulls over I start to open the door but it is to late, it ends up getting all on the inside of his car door as I am trying to make it onto the concrete. I hate morning sickness! Thank God that man loves me. I did tell him sorry & that he had better hope this is a little boy b/c it is going to take some serious convincing to get me to go through this again.

1 comment:

Candi said...

Ugh I am so sorry! I have been really really really lucky that I haven't had any morning sickness at all this pregnancy (knocking on wood it stays that way during the next five weeks). It almost scares me to get pregnant again because I can't be lucky twice in a row I figure. Hope you feel better soon!