Thursday, October 1, 2009

interesting

I read the article that Brandi linked to in her blog regarding Obama needing to act like a President. Well I agree. I think he is just trying to get his 15 minutes of fame right now which politically is turning out to devastating to the country as a country. If he wanted to be an actor and be on TV he should have moved to Hollywood and pursued that career instead.

I saw a sign yesterday in a yard that read "A government that controls it's health care controls it's people". Think about it...if we are made by force to accept a health care plan regardless if it is one that fits our needs or not then yes we are being controlled. The current 'leaders' of this once great nation have already stated that if you don't accept the health care plan then there will be a fine and if you don't pay the fine then you get hauled of to jail.....hum sounds like somebody is forcing people to do what they want (controlling). When I was growing up I was taught not to boss people around and that you make more friends with sugar than you do with vinegar.

Michael made a very good statement yesterday while we were talking about things. There is a lot of opposition to Obama it seems from the south. You know we do tend to cling to our guns, religion, and our constitutional rights down here. "'They' say the people from the south are backwards and dumb but pretty soon "they" will be saying the people from the south are free." I had to agree with Michael and I figure that the "resistance" will begin in Texas seeing as how in they are the only state with the stipulation in their constitution that they can secede from the union at anytime (not to mention the good ol' boys down there). Well I for one like being free and want my children to grow up free too.

No comments: