Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Big Scare

Last night I woke up to go to the bathroom....imagine that....and when I wiped there was blood. I totally freaked out but it took a few minutes to really hit me. I calmly called the Dr's. office and the on call nurse asked me questions and said to be at the Dr's. around 8:15 in the morning. I said okay and went back to bed, then it hit me. Michael and I were up. Neither one of us could sleep and I could do nothing but lay on my left side and pray. Well I got an US done as soon as I got there and both babies are fine; active, growing at the rate they should be and their little heart beats are all what they should be. We were extremely happy and relieved. The Dr wasn't sure what the cause was but I am to watch it and take it very easy. I have a desk job and I have to take it easy and not be on my feet unless I have to be. I guess it is kind of like bed rest. I guess having a desk job helps with being able to avoid true bed rest. I just thank God the babies are okay!

2 comments:

Candi said...

Oh that really must have been scary! I am glad everything is alright though and take it easy :)

Lauren said...

Glad everything is good...hang in there and TAKE IT EASY!