Monday, August 11, 2008

I am a little bummed out today. Last week Michael and I exhausted all of our babysitter resources for this upcoming weekend. We are not going o be able to attend my 10 year high school reunion. Okay we will be able to go to the family event at Delano Park but that will be it. I was really looking forward to seeing my old friends. I will admit that I should have kept in touch but I can't change the past. I am really hoping that some of them will be at the park. Well I am still hoping that something will change and we can pay at the door. That is it for the time being.
Tootles!

1 comment:

Candi said...

Good news for you kinda...they postponed the reunion to a to be determined later date due to lack of participation...so now you can go when they reschedule it :)
Oh and I will blog about the Dave Ramsey experience. We are taking it on Sunday nights, there are 13 lessons, so I will tell about the experience on my blog on either Monday's or Tuesdays. I'm really excited about it, and it seems so many people have success stories through it.