Thursday, August 21, 2008

Thankful!

Yesterday I was moaning about how Scarlet thought she didn't need sleep anymore. Well I took some time and reflected on that at about 2:30 this morning while I was nursing her. I must say this: I am eternally grateful that I have those wonderful sleepless nights with her. I was informed yesterday evening that an old friend's baby girl (only 7 months old) passed away late Tuesday night. Landon put his little girl to bed Saturday thinking everything was fine. Him and Amanda were woke up by her cries and a 103 temp. She was diagnosed with bacterial meningitis and was rushed to a hospital in Atlanta early Monday where they had to put her on a ventilator and Tuesday died. I ask that anyone who reads this please say a little prayer for the Wildes family. I know that I am looking forward to being woke up in the middle of the night tonight because it means that I get to spend just a little more time her, who knows I may wake Anna up and have a little mother daughter slumber party! God Bless!
Tootles

No comments: