Friday, August 1, 2008

The reason why.

Okay Michael thinks that our blog name is stupid and so girly. Well for anyone who might be curious as to why I chose "Destiny's Hand" this is why. Michael and I met at work and we began our relationship by just talking on our breaks. I was in school at the time and really didn't have a whole lot of free time (working full time, a full time student-15 hours, and a single mom). Well when the week of finals arrived I was so excited and told him that I would be going out that Friday to celebrate, he asked if I wanted company. We had the best time and actually spent the entire night together (sitting by the pool and drinking beer). Well as our relationship grew I started introducing him to my family. He was at my apartment one night and my sister and her girlfriend came in. Michael's mouth dropped, as did theirs. I found out that night they had all been neighbors down in Cullman at Wallace St. In fact my sister's girlfriend slept with my husband's roommate. Michael and I could not believe that as much as he hung out with them and as much as I visited them that it took 2 years for us to meet. I believe with my whole heart that we are meant to be together therefore you could say that we were destined.
Tootles

1 comment:

jcleezie0707 said...

I did not sleep with his "roommate". They weren't even roommates at the time. Michael was driving from Athens everyday to go to school. And I know he said I did...but i didn't sleep with Little Steve Either....