Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Wacky Wednesday


This is my second Wacky Wednesday post. I hope its not to whinny.

1. We are repainting at work and I think the paint fumes are getting to me. I was extremely tired and cranky but now I am feeling a lot better. Also who new painting the office could cause so much drama-are we back in high school here?! Smells funny!!!

2. Scarlet has reverted back to being a newborn. She was up every 2 hours last night. It is just her way of letting us know that she is in control. Actually we think it is because she is cutting her bottom two teeth (poor baby).

3. My grandmother is still hanging in there but my family has gone off the deep end and I am beginning to think they would rather her kick the bucket and take the money. Needless to say we are not spending time with anyone (except mom, sis, bro, and grandparents) on my side of the family for Christmas.

4. I am wanting to start loosing weight but it is very hard since I am still breast feeding and have to have so many calories per day and all. Might try some exercise though....maybe. Would like some pointers if anybody is out there.

5. I am totally anticipating going shopping this weekend even though Michael doesn't know yet. I am going baby shopping yeah!!!

I think that is all for now.

Tootles!

No comments: