Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Wacky Wednesday!

Today is really crazy boring! Even so I feel like it is completely out of control. I have so many things going through my head and I have so much that I want to do.
1) I am getting ready to go to the dreaded "yearly" checkup.
2) I got a picture message of some chicks boobs on my cell phone which totally upset me and Michael considering it used to be his number.
3) Scarlet has decided that she doesn't need sleep anymore and therefore no one does.
4) Our Wedding Ceremony is in less than 6 months and I haven't done a thing in fact I have gone to try on dresses only once.
5) I have been very stressed out lately and it has taken a terrible toll on my breast milk production. I have had to start supplementing which is breaking my heart and my wallet.
I think that I will have a glass of wine when I get home tonight.

No comments: